Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Health News
Newly Updated Aug 2, 2015 - 235 Pages!
Afib News - If you or someone you care about has
Atrial Fibrillation, the Medifocus Guidebook on Atrial Fibrillation will make a major difference in your
understanding of the care and treatment of this condition.
This one of a kind Guidebook is authored by medical researchers and reviewed by leading specialists
nationwide. The Guidebook is the single most up to date afib news resource available for information on new
treatment options and includes carefully selected links to the latest medical research about Atrial Fibrillation
that both you and your doctor should be reading.
Over 120,000 individuals worldwide have purchased the Medifocus Guidebooks.
About the Medifocus
The Medifocus Guidebook on Atrial Fibrillation explores this health condition in significant depth,
and is designed to help you ensure the best outcome by enabling you to:
* Take control over your medical condition and act from knowledge rather than fear
* Communicate effectively with your doctor, ask informed questions, and understand the answers
* Make the right decisions based on an understanding of the newest drugs, the latest medical techniques, and
the most promising research
The Guidebook helps answer key questions about your critical medical issues including:
* What causes the condition and what are the common signs and symptoms?
* Which medical tests are used to establish the diagnosis of the condition?
* What standard treatments are available for the condition?
* What are the latest treatment options for the condition?
* Are there new groundbreaking studies and research that may lead to more effective treatments or improved
quality of life?
* Where can I locate doctors, researchers, hospitals and medical centers with specialized interest and
expertise in the condition?
And so much more...
Each Medifocus Guidebook is 100% RISK-FREE - if you are not satisfied with your Guidebook simply
return it within 30 days and you will be fully reimbursed.
At Medifocus, we believe that fighting illness with facts is the most effective way to empower you
to take control over your health.
Take advantage of this offer Today and get your Afib under control now!